Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Is the paper original unpublished work (in any language) and not submitted to for publication elsewhere.
- Is the subject matter appropriate for Ilahiyat Studies?
- Is a separate cover page with Author name(s) and contact information prepared?
- Is the title of the article concise? Does it reflect the proposed research?
- Does the text adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal Author Guidelines.